Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22574 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,785 (R$ 7,907) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)