Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,879 in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)