Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00027 EUR / COP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,272 (COL$4,688,881) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Liverpool costs £624 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)