Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela vs Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01419 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 42% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,270 (230,376 Bs.S.) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 3 hours ago)