Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26312 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,555 (S/. 5,908) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)