Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01639 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,941 (Php118,439) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)