Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola vs Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00283 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 21% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,807 (637,491 Kz) in Cabinda.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)