Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is about the same as in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,545 (₩3,262,820) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £11 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €650 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Preston costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 130 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 120 kr (about 2 hours ago)