Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is about the same as in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,305 (₩2,983,500) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)