Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 46% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,458 (2,852 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)