Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22879 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 32% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,698 (﷼ 7,420) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)