Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.874 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 38% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,601 ($1,831) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)