Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,502 prices entered by 328 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00309 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 27% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,747 (564,917 Ft) in Budapest.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 2 hours ago)