Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,653 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21437 EUR / RON
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 47% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,320 (6,157 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)