Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 469 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.133 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,002 (£2,650) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)