Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 485 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.114 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 18% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,182 (£2,856) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)