Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,992 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.639 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 30% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,517 (AU$5,505) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)