Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43230 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 24% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,102 (7,176 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)