Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.43916 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 24% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,982 (6,790 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)