Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20967 EUR / RON
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 43% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,546 (7,376 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €650 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Preston costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 130 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 120 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 2 hours ago)