Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,536 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.863 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,944 ($4,569) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqaba costs Dinar 6.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Kuwait City costs Dinar 81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥90,000 (about 2 hours ago)