Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 5% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,520 in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Oviedo costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)