Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 40% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,501 (Rp 26,189,894) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)