Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00117 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 48% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,188 (1,014,921 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £4,575 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)