Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 47% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,222 (1,020,277 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)