Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21052 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,880 (RM8,928) in Bintulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Seoul costs ₩12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (28 minutes ago)