Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23230 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,576 (6,783 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)