Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01251 EUR / INR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 54% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,054 (₨84,204) in Bhubaneswar.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 21 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver costs C$4.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 35,000 Riels (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $610 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puno costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)