Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01178 EUR / INR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 48% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,294 (₨109,837) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)