Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,562 in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)