Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya vs Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.629 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 18% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,061 (3,277 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)