Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00742 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 9% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,276 (306,592 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (about 2 hours ago)