Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12174 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 18% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,972 (16,199元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Azua de Compostela costs RD$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 107 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $14 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs €0.60 (about 6 hours ago)