Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20909 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 44% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,353 (RM6,469) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)