Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00741 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 43% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,532 (206,599 Dinar) in Batna City.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)