Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00725 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 44% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,466 (202,127 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 2.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)