Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 26% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,905 (1,901,406 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)