Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 48% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,410 (Bs 130,550,084) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)