Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 36% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,482 (Rp 23,992,558) in Bandar Lampung.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)