Cost of living in Bamako, Mali vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 14% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,152 (1,411,524 Franc) in Bamako.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 3 hours ago)