Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02625 EUR / THB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 20% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,012 (76,643 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)