Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14524 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 65% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €887 (6,108TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)