Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04890 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 41% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,421 (E£ 29,067) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)