Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00232 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 50% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,352 (582,709 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)