Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05857 EUR / ERN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 36% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,137 (Nakfa53,569) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)