Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25112 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 24% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,827 (7,275 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (43 minutes ago)