Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 6% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,527 (3,461,032 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)