Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,055 (₩4,140,881) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 21 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver costs C$4.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 35,000 Riels (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $610 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puno costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)