Cost of living in Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00499 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anuradhapura (Sri Lanka) is 15% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,121 (425,201 ₨) in Anuradhapura.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 21 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver costs C$4.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 35,000 Riels (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puno costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)