Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 46% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,298 (5,187,564 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)