Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 424 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14524 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 60% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,088 (7,491TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)