Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23171 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,701 (R$ 7,343) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (34 minutes ago)