Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 845 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.269 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is about the same as in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,755 (Dinar 2,170) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 21 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver costs C$4.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 35,000 Riels (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puno costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)