Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,090 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)