Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23340 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 31% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,138 (﷼ 13,444) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)